One Courageous Hospice & Palliative Care will arrange for ancillary hospice care through medical Social Workers. During hospice care, emotional support can make a significant difference especially for family members who are similarly affected by the health of a terminally-ill loved one.
Medical Social Workers can help by providing services such as:
- Supportive Case Work
- Counseling for Family Members
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
- Helping Surviving Family Members Cope with Death or Illness
- Advance Directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will)
For advice on choosing a hospice care program, please call One Courageous Hospice & Palliative Care at 832-649-2951.