One Courageous staff assures our patients and families that we are prepared for any emergency. We have procedures in place to take care of our clients in an emergency. These procedures allow us to continue our operations in any emergency situation. Our patients and families are always our first priority.
At One Courageous we are well aware that emergency situations could occur that includes severe weather conditions, environmental disasters, employee and/or patient accidents, etc. Our leadership team is on call 24hours/day to ensure proper procedures are followed in time of need.
The following resources should be used in the event of any local/regional area disasters, severe weather conditions, etc.
- Homeland Security & Emergency Management Harris County
- Federal Emergency Management Agency/FEMA
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Red Cross
- Red Cross II
- TX DADS Hurricane Information
- Prepare for Emergencies
- Emergency Management
- DADS hurricane site
- Texas Department of State Health Services hurricane information
- Texas Online disaster response portal